Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify playlists never available on Squeezebox touch or radio

Spotify playlists never available on Squeezebox touch or radio

I installed the spotify app a few months back on both my squeezebox touch and radio.  Neither of these devices have ever displayed any of the playlists that I created through the spotify app on my computer and on my phone.  I have uninstalled and re-installed the app from both units with no luck.  Is there a trick to getting these units to display spotify playlists?

6 Replies

I've just checked your account. It seems you have two accounts, and you may be logging into one without any playlists. You'll need to pop over to this page, log in with your email address and then create a device password.

It also seems that you have two paid subscriptions. Chances are, this wasn't the plan! You'll need to get in touch with us via our Contact Form (Scroll up, click on "About Us" then "Contact Form") and then send an issue saying what's going on.

If you post the case number you're given below, I'll be sure to point it in the right direction.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for your assistance... I submitted enquiry: 358387.

Hi,

Since yesterday, my playlists aren't visible any longer in the spotify app of my squeezebox touch.I can search successfully for songs and albums but can't access to the playlists.

I tried to reinstall the app and even to reinitialized the squeezebox but that didn't help.

In the app installed on mylaptop, I don't have any issue.

Any hint would be welcome. Thanks in advance

Christophe

I have got the same Problem. Please fix it. Without my playlists, using spotify on my squeezeboxes ist just annoying.

Hello ! My playlists from my Squeezebox radio just disappeared on sunday. The radio has got proper connection all radio stations work through the internet. It has been working for a couple of years and now all are gone. 

using my iphone through through logitech server app to my squeezebox I have same problem of no platlists showing up...

Suggested posts