Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays wrong song.

Solved!

Spotify plays wrong song.

So when I play the song "Starving for Friends" by Slaves it plays their other song "The Fire Down Below". I just want Spotify to be aware of this cause I really want to listen to "Starrving for Friends" Feat. Vic Fuentes.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Thanks for finding that! Please contact the Spotify content team directly from here: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Select 'Give Spotify Feedback About Something' and then 'Report Inaccurate Song Info'

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Thanks for finding that! Please contact the Spotify content team directly from here: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Select 'Give Spotify Feedback About Something' and then 'Report Inaccurate Song Info'

Oh thank you, was trying to find a place like that. XD

Hello, a few years ago when i downloaded Spotify, i notice that there were incorrect songs on certain albums.After these many years that i have been a spotify and now a spotify premium user, i just checked and the album in question STILL has these incorrect songs.The album is The Cars debut album.The first song is correct but there are about 6 songs that are live songs and not even the correct songs that go with the title.The 3rd song was supposed to be Just What I Needed but it sounds like possibly a movie scene or somebody playing with a tape recorder saying,"Let the Good Times Roll" over and over,then he walks outside and gets in his car and plays Let the Good Times Roll on his car stereo.Please try to fix this album.Go and listen to it yourself.Thank you.

@camaro-cowboy - Annoyingly it is normally down the labels to correct content issues, not Spotify (due to copyright) which can take a long time! 

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic and they will pass them over to the relevant people. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Already did that and it seems like a normal fix but i don't understand how spotify works.Labels give spotify the audio content and we are just supposed to accept this as reality??Someone needs to get to the bottom of this!

Suggested posts