Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plug-in for Virtual Dj

Spotify plug-in for Virtual Dj

The new beta-version of Virtual dj has a Spotify and a Deezer plug-in.

The Deezer plug-in works like a charm, but the Spotify plug-in loads very slow.

VDJ says that they don't have control about the rate at which data is sent to the application.

Is there something about to change in the future? 

8 Replies

I've also raised a thread on this.

VDJ say its Spotify's limit. Is this true??

I changed to Deezer, that has not this download-limit.

Did you have any trouble getting connected to your spotify account through VDJ 8? I havent even been able to return any search results. It says that I am logged in but none of my spotify playlists appear and any time I search, nothing is returned.

o spotify nao aparece no virtual dj porque

Have adj and Spotify but music will not always play why ?

How do you use spotifyon virtualdj 8.I do not have pro. I have heard it is possible but spotify doesnt show up under online music only deezer, I already have a spotify pro account.

Yes good question i would like to use spotify pro on virtual dj 8 too but am thinking of switching to deezer if it doesn’t work out...lame tho it has worked before according to youtube....

Mauricio Soler acaba de escribir esto:

para los q todavia no saben spotify ya no esta disponible en vdj8, ya que recientemente han cambiado sus terminos en lo que respecta a usar spotify dentro de la aplicacion de dj profesional. estan en discusiones con spotify con el fin de restaurar y mejorar el servicio, pero actualmente no se puede proporcionar. todavia estan disponibles como proveedores de contenido deezer, musica groove y pulselocker

Suggested posts