Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium does not allow to play on Squeezebox

Spotify premium does not allow to play on Squeezebox

I have a Spotify Premium account, using the system in Poland. Based on the information here:

http://support.spotify.com/pl/learn-more/faq/#!/article/connect-devices/?in=search

I should be able to link Squeezebox to my Spotify account. Unfortunatelly this option is not available in Squeezebox app gallery so it cannot be added to my system. What is the solution allowing Spotify Premium users play music on Squeezebox in Poland?

PS. I have tried the same with Deezer and it flawlessly.

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Normally it is just a case of getting Logitech to change the app to allow it to be used in Poland. 

I will see if I can get a staff member to look into this for you, in the meantime you might also want to get in touch with Logitch support since it is actually their application (Spotify don't actually make the partner apps). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter, thank you very much for your prompt reply. Actually I did contact them back in February but it did not really help: they were "looking for a solution" but then they closed the case without really finding one. I tried to reopen the ticket but it also did not help.

Since you are mentioning them as your Partner and at the same time you state on your page it should be available in Poland - maybe you could kindly ask the them to activate it (as it is in the case of Deezer)? 

Looking forward to an ulimate solution and thanks for looking into this and allowing us to have a full Premium experience!

I don't work for Spotify, but I have dropped a post to the Spotify community team and managers in a private section to let them know this is an issue. Hopefully they will be able to sort something out for you 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Understood - thanks a lot for your support and hopefully they listen...

Thanks for letting us know @iwy! I'm dropping a message in your private message box so we can take a closer look at the issue. Hopefully, we can get this resolve soon. 

Suggested posts