Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify songs not available on sonos

Re: Spotify songs not available on sonos

KeWi
Regular

I have completed the deletion and re-adding of the playlist as set out in my earlier post.  Regretfully the 'missing' song is still 'missing'!

Lars_C

Still no solution?!

I still have the descripted problems, not only in playlists but also on searched albums!! (songs marked with a strike-thru).

jumparound246

The easiest way is to search for the album instead of the artist...that worked in all cases i´ve tested.

funktion

Mumford and Sons Bable won't play if I search for the album or link from New Releases. It will play if I search by Artist then select the album. If I search for tracks on the album the track shows up twice in the results list and both will play. 

phillr

Arcade Fire - Reflektor, available on Spotify on the web. On my Sonos it has a strike through. Why? What am I paying for? Look, I have apirated copy of the album. The only reason I pay for spotify is so that I have easy access to music onmy  sonos. If I have to synch my pirated music, then you have no value proposition. 

kcrane

I have had this problem with Brothers by the Black Keys. I don't have the problem with Reflektor.

However I followed the tip to search for the album by its name, not bu the artist. It seems to take me to the same page and allow me to create the same playlist. However, that playlist DOES play on Sonos - go figure.

SUGGESTED POSTS