Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify starts playing songs and playlists automatically

Spotify starts playing songs and playlists automatically

No matter where I play the songs, the mobile, the browser or the desktop application automatically plays songs without me touching anything. Always play playlists of two users that I do not know and do not share my musical taste.
The only way I can reproduce my content is by downloading my playlists and disconnecting my devices from the internet.
I have been using premium for years and this is the first time I have had a problem like this.

I have closed session in all the devices that I have and it has not worked, I have also changed the access password and it has not helped at all

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

OnePlus 6T, PC 

Operating System

Android10/Windows 10

1 Reply

Hi there @Dazeen11,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We'd recommend running all the steps from this Support article in order as described.

After that try logging in only on one device like your phone for a day or two and check whether this keeps happening.

It can also be useful if run a clean reinstall of your apps, to avoid possible issues caused by corrupted cache.

Another thing you can check is whether you've enabled any type of Calendar or Scheduling app on your phone. Things like Google clock can make Spotify run automatically on your devices at set times of day.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts