Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify stopped working on Firestick

Re: Spotify stopped working on Firestick

Inprin
Casual Listener
Uninstalled. Powered off. Powered on and reinstalled Spotify app. Still says offline

weakstream123

I have windstream as well and am experiencing the same problem.

From what I can tell, it Seems like windstream is the problem. I tethered my firestick to my phone and spotify worked fine on the firestick. Switched back to the windstream network and got the same offline screen again. 

skjpm
Regular

Unfortunately, no. But Windstream might be the problem. I'm not sure there's anyone I could call at Windstream, though--this is probably not a problem a lot of their technicians would be aware of. Is there a way to get Spotify and Windstream to talk to each other so they can sort it out?

To recap--The Spotify app works on my computer, but the website won't load correctly on my computer. The app works on my phone, but not my Firestick. And, as of today, I can't send the music playing on my computer app to my TV, which I could do yesterday.(The music would play even though the TV screen said "You're offline.")

Highlighted

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey all!

Spotify's tech team is currently looking into the Windstream-related issue, please click here to see the Issue thread and post feedback. :)

Hopefully this issue will get solved very soon!

Have a nice day!

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS