Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify trouble on Ps4 pro

Spotify trouble on Ps4 pro

Nido007
Casual Listener

Hey, i am having some trouble with Spotify on my Ps4. Almost every time i play songs in the backgruond while i am playing games Spotify stops the song after 10-20 minutes. I use mye Phone to control the songs and my Phone shows that songs are playing on the ps4, i can change songs on my Phone, but there is no sound. I have to exit the game and open Spotify again for it to play. Sometimes i even get logged out of my account. 

What to do? 

Plan

Premium

Device:  Playstation 4 pro

2 Replies

Re: Spotify trouble on Ps4 pro

Hey @Nido007.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you try a quick reinstallation using these instructions? If that doesn't help, could you let us know what happens if you start playing music from the PS4 and don't use Spotify Connect from your phone?

Let us know what the result is. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Re: Spotify trouble on Ps4 pro

Nido007
Casual Listener

I tried reinstalling, that did not work. When i played music directly from the Ps4 without using connect the music did not stop. Regardless, I still want to use connect with my Phone, because i cant sort my playlists on the Ps4 and its a bit troubleling changing songs and such. 

SUGGESTED POSTS