Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify web player is stuck, across browsers and across devices

Solved!

Spotify web player is stuck, across browsers and across devices

My Spotify is stuck on a song. It doesn't play. It's at 0:00 seconds. Clicking on previous song, next song or going to other albums does not help. It keeps showing this song being selected. When clicking to play another album, that album actually does show up in the recently played list, but it doesn't actually play. I tried deleting cookies. I tried using another browser. I tried using an entirely different computer. The problem is synced everywhere. I guess using a different account would work, but I'd like to use this account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So I am not sure if this will work for you, but I had this issue and got mine working now. What I did is log into my phone app and connected to the web player through my phone app. It took a couple tries to fully connect, but once it did it seemed to fix the issue. I can now change my songs and play them from my web player. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

So I am not sure if this will work for you, but I had this issue and got mine working now. What I did is log into my phone app and connected to the web player through my phone app. It took a couple tries to fully connect, but once it did it seemed to fix the issue. I can now change my songs and play them from my web player. Hope this helps.

Thanks, that did help. It's still pretty lame though. I don't want to install and uninstall the Spotify app regularly..

Suggested posts