Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify web player says Offline, works everywhere else

Solved!

Spotify web player says Offline, works everywhere else

edzzz
Casual Listener

I just recently went premium on a family plan and ever since then the web player in my browser (Chrome on OS X) switched to Offline mode. I've logged out and back in, restarted the browser, the laptop - nothing helps. No matter what I try, I'm still Offline (even though every other application and web page works fine).

What's odd is that I can open the Spotify app on the same laptop and it works .. and the app on my Samsung Galaxy works fine as well. Anything I can do to fix the web player/browser issue?

Thanks,

Ed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify web player says Offline, works everywhere else

Hey @edzzz.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you try clearing your browsers cookies and cache to see if this helps? If it doesn't, try out a different web-browser to see if that makes a difference.

If that doesn't help as well, send us over a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.

Looking forward to your reply and have a nice day.

3 Replies
Solution!

Hey @edzzz.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you try clearing your browsers cookies and cache to see if this helps? If it doesn't, try out a different web-browser to see if that makes a difference.

If that doesn't help as well, send us over a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.

Looking forward to your reply and have a nice day.

1 person liked this

edzzz
Casual Listener

Thank you! I can't believe I didn't try clearing the cookies/cache before I posted. Duh. That did the trick. Thanks again.

Hey @edzzz,

No worries! Glad we could help :)

spotify:track:124NFj84ppZ5pAxTuVQYCQ

SUGGESTED POSTS