Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify website not working

Spotify website not working

Hey guys

So my spotify application on my macbook and PC both stopped working (grayed out login details after attempting to login, would remain frozen and I'd have to force quit to close it) so I uninstalled it on both and attempted to reinstall it on the spotify website, but the website doesn't load for me...

This occurs on both safari and google chrome, as well as firefox on my PC, so I doubt the browser(s) is the issue...since it's occuring on 2 computers, perhaps it's something to do with my network? 

Despite all this, the spotify app still works on my phone, but would love to have it downloaded and functioning on my computers as well... ;(

If anyone needs more details and/or screencaps let me know, this is the first time i've posted here so not quite sure how to go about this

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process after you clear your browser's cache or using Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection. Note you should be able to download Spotify from this link.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts