Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will not connect to my HEOS

Solved!

Spotify will not connect to my HEOS

I'm not absolutely sure, but since last Spotify update I can't stream music using spotify connect to my HEOS device. I'm using my Iphone 6 with latest update and the Spotify app, also latest update. I can see my HEOS device in the Spotify app, but it will not connect to HEOS after clicking it. All other services thru the HEOS app works like a charm, like Tunein radio, my own NAS etc. Just not Spotify...

Anyone else having the same issue? Also, would be nice with a Spotify reply. 

Any fix out there?

regards

Goodkat

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi

My fix was to restart my HEOS, after which Spotify works fine.

Regards
Goodkat

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you start a radio (from any song) can you connect to Spotify? I'm experiencing the same problem but with Bluesound. When I start a song, trying to connect to one of my three spotify connect speakers it just says "Connecting...". But when I first start a radio, I can "cast" to a spotify connect speaker.

Marked as solution

Hi

My fix was to restart my HEOS, after which Spotify works fine.

Regards
Goodkat

I occasionally [once a week or so] have to reset my network connections in the Denon to get HEOS Amazon Music and Spotify to work again after failure to connect to the respective servers. It is a fault in the device that I am trying to find a way to avoid. I am trying to remember to hit the pause button on the remote before turning the receiver off to see if this helps.

Suggested posts