Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will not connect to my stereo on CarPlay, and it connects with other people’s phones

Spotify will not connect to my stereo on CarPlay, and it connects with other people’s phones

So through CarPlay, Spotify is the only thing that doesn’t connect to my sound system. But it works with other iPhones 

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 10

Operating System

Lastest iOS 

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @knighthoodwolf,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We'd suggest you restart the phone and then to log out and log back in again. It's also a good idea to make sure that the app and the firmware are up-to-date.

Keep is in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I did everything you suggested, and it worked for a moment but then the next time I turned my car on it stopped and went back.

Hi there @knighthoodwolf,

Thanks for the reply.

You can try to run a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps in this guide exactly. This will assure that the app is fully removed before reinstalling.

Also, check you phone's settings and make sure the app has all permissions enabled and that there is no Battery optimization running, as this can hinder the app's performance and connectivity.

If that doesn't work, let us know if you have issues connecting to other Bluetooth device like speakers or headphones.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts