Spotify won't install on Gera Fit2 Pro

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone7 + Gear Fit2 Pro

My Question or Issue

When I go into Samsung Galaxy Apps and choose Spotify, the install doesn't work. Pressing the INSTALL button brings up the terms of service, which I accept, then the button changes to INSTALLING but only for a few seconds. When it changes back to INSTALL, Spotify is not on my wearable.

I've tried restarting the Gear Fit2Pro and putting my iPhone into Aeroplane Mode - doesn't change the situation at all. Gear Fit2Pro is running the latest OS as is iPhone 7.

1 Reply

Hey there @OctopusPodcast,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Before you can install Spotify on your Samsung wearable, you'll first need to make sure that you've:

1. Downloaded Spotify to your iPhone from your app store.
  2. Paired your wearable device to your phone through Bluetooth. You can do this with the Samsung wearable mobile app, available through your app store.

If you haven't already, it might be a good idea restarting your phone as well as making sure that the Samsung wearable mobile app is on the latest version available as well.

Keep in mind however that Spotify supports this integration in all of our available markets, but in some markets it may not be available.

Unfortunately, if you're unable to download the app from your app store, it's possible that it's not currently available in your location right now. For more information about availability reach out to Samsung via their support site.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts