Plan

Premium

Country

CZE

Device

all devices

Operating System

My Question or Issue

When I click on a song from the artist, nothing happens. I can't play a single song from them - doesn't matter if I am on the phone or pc. Please help me with this issue, it's one of my favourite bands 😕

5 Replies

Hi @bess640, thanks for writing!

Does it only happen with one artist? Have you tried with other ones?

Can you please paste the link here so I can check?

Thanks!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

of course I've tried it with other artists - I use Spotify on regular basis. https://open.spotify.com/artist/1sojChx5H9UtPIVnRgHDGz?si=bF0aRRqoTM-h9fKvM9-o3g - here's the link to the artist if that's what you wanted. 
Thanks for your help.

Thanks @bess640,

The link you sent me is from the artist, but in the first post you said you couldn't play a song. So just to make it clear, are you unable to play any song from this artist, or just one of them (which one?)?

Anyway, have you tried reinstalling the app? If you did and it didn't solve the issue, I suggest you try logging in a friend's account (in your phone) and try to play it just to see if the issue is related to your device or to your account.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

I can't play any song from the artist. It doesn't matter if I'm logged in on my computer or phone.

Hey @bess640

Ok, but what I've asked you is to log in another user's account (maybe someone from your family or a friend) to see if then you are able to play it.

Also reinstalling the app might help!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts