Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play any song

Spotify won't play any song

Plan

Premium

Country

Estonia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 7

My spotify is completley broken to point where i can play any song, see any playlist or do nothing. Im getting slowly mad already, it worked fine few days ago and on my phone it works fine, but on my pc it 1st stopped play few songs that worked fine before then it didnt play whole albums or playlists. I have reinstalled and tried to login  and out and all of that jazz... i cant play any or see even community playlists or anything that are in browse section it shows them as empty .. please help

inde2x.png
index.png
4 Replies

Hey @AngryDevilDog! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm sorry to hear this.

Be sure to check this solution out. It seems to have worked for other users already. ^^

Peace

No luck sadly, problem still remains, its so frustraing. it worked well before and now im not able to play any song whatsoever...

Try to see if the app need to be updated or uninstall it then reinstall the app and see if that work

It is up to date, i have already like uninstalled and reinstalled so many timeswith no results sadly, i just give up. for some weird reason my spotify is broken and im not able to use on pc. it works fine on my phone but it sucks when i cant listen on pc...

Suggested posts