Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify wrapped 2017

Solved!

Spotify wrapped 2017

ferasea

Hello! I can't see my 2017 stats on Spotify. I only see 2 playlists and I really would like to see how many minutes of music did I stream and what genre.

Here is what I see:

spotifff.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify wrapped 2017

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @ferasea

The stats you're looking for were in a separate webpage called 2017wrapped.com, but it's no longer up. Sorry about that!

You can still see your playlists in Browse -> Wrapped.

However, if you're insterested in seeing information about your streaming habits, check ou this webpage! It's not covering a complete year (except for the "Top Artist" and "Top track" on Spotify Lifetime), but it's still pretty interesting. :)

Note: If you want more complete stats that won't disappear, then last.fm is a really nice website that monitors your listening habits and it can also suggest new things based on what you've heard.

Hope that helps! :)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify wrapped 2017

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @ferasea

The stats you're looking for were in a separate webpage called 2017wrapped.com, but it's no longer up. Sorry about that!

You can still see your playlists in Browse -> Wrapped.

However, if you're insterested in seeing information about your streaming habits, check ou this webpage! It's not covering a complete year (except for the "Top Artist" and "Top track" on Spotify Lifetime), but it's still pretty interesting. :)

Note: If you want more complete stats that won't disappear, then last.fm is a really nice website that monitors your listening habits and it can also suggest new things based on what you've heard.

Hope that helps! :)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS