Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Squeezebox - Spotify won't send password

Squeezebox - Spotify won't send password

I have a squeezebox connected to the server, not my computer and whenever I try to have Spotify send me the email for the device password I don't receive the password.  They gave me the device login username, but without the password I am unable to stream through my device.  Spam filters checked.

Any suggestions?

3 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Remember, you must have premium to use on any of the partner hardware devices. To get a device password make sure you are going through this link. It may take up to 48 hours to receive the email. If you haven't received it yet, I'd wait some time. If you already have a Spotify username (not one that is random numbers from Facebook, such as "18179340282048" and password, log into your device and start listening!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Form submitted, awaiting response.

Suggested posts