Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange Sonos Issue

Strange Sonos Issue

Hi. When using the Connect function to listen to music on my Sonos, the music does not play and instead skips ahead two songs in the album or playlist. I've had a look on the forum and online and it seems a unique problem. It's a new laptop and Sonos functions with other devices in the house. I'm asking with support from Sonos and the laptop's manufacturer as well, but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me sort this out.

7 Replies

I'm having the same issue. Whenever I'm connected to the Sonos device and click play, it just keep skipping songs as if they're not available. 

Having the same issue here as well. When I'm connecting to Sonos directly from Spotify the songs doesn't play and instead skips. When connecting to Spotify from the Sonos app it works perfect. Upgrade needed, Spotify? Please investigate!

Hi, same problem when spotify commands sonos. thx for the resolution

Well, at least I know it's not just me. I temporarily fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem came back a few days ago.

Still, that fixed it for me for a couple of weeks. Be nice for a more permanent fix, Spotify!

I'm having the same issue 

Also having the same issue are there no official fixes yet?

I'm also having this problem. 

Suggested posts