Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stranger Things Mode

Solved!

Stranger Things Mode

Hello. How can I activate the Stranger Things Mode in my Android phone?

Screenshot_20171027-001456.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

I think you need to listen to Stranger Things Soundtrack to trigger it, also leave the phone untouched for a while and strange things will happen...

https://open.spotify.com/user/netflixmusic/playlist/2X6z5kU0wMnKoar8i1RN6B

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

I think you need to listen to Stranger Things Soundtrack to trigger it, also leave the phone untouched for a while and strange things will happen...

https://open.spotify.com/user/netflixmusic/playlist/2X6z5kU0wMnKoar8i1RN6B

I can't change to stranger things mode ):I can't change to stranger things mode 😞

Help please

Do you have the latest version? Maybe just need an update?

20171104_084449.png

is it only for premium accounts?

No, I have the setting with Free.

I have premium and latest version of spotify but Stranger Things mode isnt working,,  help please? 

It only works on the computer. Either browser (I belive Chrome only), or the desktop app.

No. It works fine on my Samsung phone. 

Screenshot_20171130-124442.png

Sorry, I've read on more than one place that it did not. It doesn't work on
my iphone though.

I played the stranger things soundtrack, had stranger things mode on, and still nothing happened. I didn't have that falshlight thing going on. 

its not working for me on desktop or mobile

I don’t think it works on iphones. And if it does then you have to wait a long time for anything to happen cause I haven’t been able to get it to work either.

Can't get it to work on my Samsung note 8 or on desktop pc in chrome or others.

<Log in  error  when >

It is still not working for me. 😕

You all knows that stranger things mode only work with the characters spotify playlists. Like Billy's pedal to the metal or Elevens breakfast jam and so on.

That worked for me thanks. I was trying it with the official stranger things soundtrack and that wasn't doing anything, so nice one cheers 🙂 

It only works with the albums (typically called the "score") described as "Original Music by Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein Volume 1 and 2" not the music pop artist tracks. Also make sure you are on the individual song screen for each track not the album's list of songs. See picture, the ones I circled worked, X's did not 

20180406_110139.jpg

Suggested posts