Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Streams stuck and lost

Re: Streams stuck and lost

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

If you still see that your stream counter doesn't display the number of streams properly we suggest getting in touch with our artist support team. They can check for you backstage what might be causing the issue you observe and offer you the solution you need. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

Visitor

Will deffinatly be contacting you. Went from 17k to 9k, that's nearly a loss of 50%. Actually shocked. 

Hey @Lampadubs,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear about this.

If you have any questions after contacting the support team, we're always one reply away.

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

Casual Listener

Also having similar issues – released the album yesterday, saw a great climb with a handful of plays coming in every hour, then suddenly there was a drop down. Not talking big numbers since we're still a small act, but disconcerting nonetheless!

my streams are going up in numbers but my listeners are going down a lot

Visitor

Ive been getting a decent amount of streams but I see my stats going down but the stream numbers going up. 

Visitor
Hi, I'm heaving the same problem too. Yeserday morning, watching the "last 7 days" streams, I had 199 streams for a song, and yesterday evening the same song was 183 streams. Last week the song streams count weas stuck for a couple of days too, so I don't know what's happening. I wrote to Artist assistance, hoping they we'll answer back ASAP. BTW, I added your track in one of my playlist I have running right now. Hope it helps a bit (very nice song!). Ciao from Italy 🙂

Casual Listener

I think the live-count may be ahead at times, then it gets adjusted at the end of the day. Looks like my counts were correct when assessing the final count after the live week.

Visitor

Dear folks,

I have the same problem with my song GET DROWNED (tucumcari) . I released it 2 days ago (via recordjet) and my stats says "2" streams. Though I know, many friends and followers streamed the song and put it in their playlists. Now I'm really concerned, because tomorrow a promotion starts I even paid a bit for and I put so much effort in the whole release...I hope this works out, it's my first launch and experience on Spotify and I have no clue what happened. 

Any ideas or solutions? Thanks for everything and best from Hamburg, Germany, Alexandra (aka tucumcari)

Hey @tucumcari and @Rubzyy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you have questions about the the stats, our Support team for artists will be more than happy to look this over with you and explain the numbers. You can reach out to them here.  

@Aktuba we're happy to hear that you found the clarification you we're looking for.

Hope this helps. If something else comes up feel free to contact us again.

MihailModerator

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS