Streams stuck and lost

Streams stuck and lost

Oreazon
Visitor

Hi, I have a Spotify Artist profile (Oreazon). Our new song yesterday started to lose streams, they were almost 5k and then became 4k, on the app the counter was switching between 4900 and like 4200.

Then, today, It doesn't update anymore and It's stuck.

Looked on my Mac and the situation is the same.

The viewers are updated but the streams are not.

I don't know if It's a bug or something else

2 Replies

Re: Streams stuck and lost

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi @Oreazon and thanks for coming to the Community! :)

I noticed there isn't a date mentioned for when your new track was released and am wondering if it is already past the 7 day window for when real time stats are counted? 
Per the Spotify For Artists Stats FAQ, real-time streams only show up for the first 7 days of the release. I copied a portion below, but am not sure if it applies in your case.

I hope some of this was useful and feel free to reply if it doesn't quite seem to help.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Your audience, song, and playlist stats are updated once a day at approximately 3pm Eastern Time. Days in Spotify for Artists are based on the UTC timezone (e.g. if you release a track at 7pm Eastern Time, there won't be any data for that release day in Spotify for Artists as it's 00:00 UTC).

The real-time stream count for your new release updates every 1.5 seconds. This is only available in the Spotify for Artists app and only for the first 7 days of your release.

Why don’t I see my real-time stream count anymore?

The real-time stream count in the Spotify for Artists app is only available for the first 7 days after a new release goes live on Spotify.

Bethany_DawnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Streams stuck and lost

Clancy_2
Casual Listener

This solution doesn't help at all.  This same error has happened to me twice now.  We need a real fix unfortunately.

SUGGESTED POSTS