Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stuck @ Login Screen on Windows Phone 8.1

Stuck @ Login Screen on Windows Phone 8.1

I was happy to see that free streaming was added to the WP application.  I thought I'd swing back to Spotify to try it out again.  I can't seem to get by the login screen though.  All I get is the five dots flowing by on the bottom and it goes on forever.  I end up having to kill the app.

I've checked the user/pass on the website to ensure they are good.  I've rebooted and uninstalled and re-installed Spotify.  Any other ideas or are others having issues as well?

Thanks.

8 Replies

Have you tried via both mobile network and WiFi? Are you roaming or using a MNVO?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have tried both over the air, and on multiple WiFi networks just in case something was being blocked.

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I'm currently using a Nokia Lumia Icon and Windows Phone 8.0.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app several times, and have double-checked my username and password.  I'm currently a Spotify Free member.  Honestly, there's no way I'm going to pay to upgrade to Premium if I can't get the basic version to even login.

I have the same issue, login screen just hangs.

I have Lumia 520 with OS version 8.10.14157.200

I saw there was an updated version of Spotify posted on 10-Sep, but I still have the same issue. Login hangs, both facebook and direct spotify.

Weird. Maybe it was the update, but mine started working when I tried it today. Yea!

I just tried re-installing, and it is now working on Windows Phone 8.1 on my Nokia Lumia Icon.  Cheers!

I have the same issue now... after Re-installing it 6 times sadly nothing changes.

Someone got any idea what to do. I could use it some time before but after a bug with spotify premium i couldnt log in anymore.

Suggested posts