Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suggested songs inconsistent

Suggested songs inconsistent

Has there been a recent change in the way Spotify comes up with suggested tracks? I have one playlist that is a lullaby track I use for my children's bedtime, primarily classical songs on piano. Before anytime a suggested song would play during this time, it would be a similar soothing instrumental piece. However for the past week this has changed dramatically. Suddenly the suggested songs popping up are Meghan Trainer and Pharrell Williams waking my children up. These songs are nothing like the ones I'm currently playing. In fact I don't even listen to those songs at anytime, outside of lullabies and children music I prefer country music. How can I make the suggested songs go back to being something similar to the current playlist and to stop pop songs from waking up my children?
1 Reply

I've had the exact same problem. I have several playlists dedicated to Epic Music and scores from movies. Each song was hand picked to give me the boost I need to get through the day. Suddenly Pharrell and Katy Perry are playing on every other track. I'm not a fan of mainstream music, so this is really ruining my Spotify experience. Until now this was my favorite app. Anyone know what's going on? 

Suggested posts