[Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Solved!

[Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

I_Am_Bawss
Regular

Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automatically think "pay us". So is Spotify for Nokia Free?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

David
Spotify Legend
You have run into the Spotify Premium trial. When an free account is logged into a mobile device for the first time, you automatically given a 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium - No payment needed. This should be mentioned within the description of the application on the Marketplace.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

5 Replies

SebMeikle
Casual Listener
The app is Free, although you must have a Premium Account to play music on your mobile.
Solution!

David
Spotify Legend
You have run into the Spotify Premium trial. When an free account is logged into a mobile device for the first time, you automatically given a 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium - No payment needed. This should be mentioned within the description of the application on the Marketplace.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Re: [Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

sneric

Replying to old thread. 

Now that spotify is free on both android and ios, why isn't it free for symbian users?

RockYourSocksxX
Roadie

I think because there is no Radio option. 

But I would like an update too - WP app use for free + some extra features available on other OS'es. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill

ikropotkin

{#sNUFFLz*burpZ}..wott iz 'symbian' ?...

shambles out 4@p
..sent from my (still rockin') 808 Pureview

SUGGESTED POSTS