Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TV SAMSUNG La música se detiene

TV SAMSUNG La música se detiene

Hola! Llevo un par de días utilizando la aplicación desde mi televisor Samsung y estaba funcionando muy bien hasta hoy porque pongo cualquier canción y se detiene cada 2-5 segundos, lo conecte a mi celular, lo apague y desconecte un par de minutos y sigue sucediendo lo mismo... ☹️ ¿Alguien sabe una soluciona? 

6 Replies

Hey @mmartha.

Thanks for getting in touch. Hope it's okay if we reply in English!

We'd like to ask you if you could remove Spotify from your Smart TV and preform a soft-reset on both your TV and Router. In the meantime, reinstall the app on your mobile device. How to do this you can read here.

Try moving the router and TV closer to eachother in case it's not working. That way we can find out if this is aan issue cause due to a lesser connection.

Hope that helps! Let us know what the result is and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo tengo una Samsung serie 6 4k y una barra Hw q600b...Todas las app del tv de escuchan barbaro con Spotify me pasa eso se detiene cada 5 segundo es una cagada... Y las opciones de configuración de Spoty Tizen no existe 

Hey @Tomip427,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you elaborate more on the experience you're having? It'd be best to also provide a short screen recording. Try reinstalling the app on your TV in the meantime.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema con mi TV Samsung no reproduce la música me gustaría que me mandaras un correo para poder enviar un ví**bleep** puedes ponerte en contacto conmigo 

Hey @Light778,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can upload the video to Google Drive or share it as an unlisted YouTube video. Make sure to also send us your TV's OS version and check what happens when you connect it to a hotspot on your phone.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tengo el mismo problema en mi TV samsung desde hace meses, la canción se reproduce por unos segundos sin sonido, y luego cambia de canción 

Suggested posts