Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tenacious D being forcibly played after EVERY and EVERY kind of songa i played!! Cant block it ??

Tenacious D being forcibly played after EVERY and EVERY kind of songa i played!! Cant block it ??

Plan

Premium 

Country

Indonesia

Device

Xiaomi

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I dont like Tenacious D, never liked it or favourited it, but it is being forced on me and my playlist, playing even after i disabled all automatic playing!!its not even playing becoz of relevant artist, its just **bleep** playing after every song i played of random genre!! What is this some sort of playlist rape?? Spotify havjng shady deals with this artist?? I dont want any part of being victim.of any sort of promo campaign here and im not helpless just because i have playlists and a longtime customer i can drop you anyday!! Dont think you can force this brcause im already dependent! I need block artist feature right now in solution to unsocilicited coerced streaming of songs by Tenacious D!!

1 Reply

Hey @08159558287.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you think it's possible that another person has access to your account and has added Tenacious D songs to your queue? If you notice weird activities on your account, we recommend taking a look at this article.

Should do the trick 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts