Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

The Album Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is not working...

The Album Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is not working...

I been wanting to hear the album again since they released the album since earlier this year. Since it was a while not hearing it, I decided to play it, but it didn't wanted to work and I was checking around and saw that the album was there, but not the songs, as if they just disappeared out of nowhere. Though I have the files in my iTunes, but only that way can I play the songs. Also, a lot of people has subscribe the playlist that I have created using the songs of that same album. There are more than 150 subscribers hearing it.

Sailor Tribute.JPG
1 Reply

Re: The Album Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is not working...

Community Legend

If you post a link to the album, I'll check availability for you. Right click on the album cover > copy spotify URI. It's possible the publishers pulled the album just in your country but it may still be available in other countries.

SUGGESTED POSTS