Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Beatles... Where are The Beatles...

Solved!

The Beatles... Where are The Beatles...

I'm speechless. I need The Beatles. Please. Anything. Any song at all. Not covers, but the originals. Please. I'm begging.

116 Replies
Marked as solution

You whiners know you can sync your iTunes catalog with Spotify, right? I'm sure you paid money for all the Beatles albums so just upload them to iTunes and sync your catalog with Spotify. Then listen to the Beatles through Spotify, no problem.

There are many artists who have chosen not to be on Spotify for one reason or another. And that's their prerogative. But if I own their albums, I just do the above and add them to playlists and listen to Spotify 100% of the time. All my music is there! Easy.

It still doesn't make sense why the label allows it to be on Pandora (yes believe it or not) but won't allow it on Spotify.  Would be interesting to hear how that deal was made.  Streaming is streaming albeit Spotify is much better and for those of us who know what we want to listen to.

I don't get what is so hard to grasp? I'm pretty sure that, because of the demand, Spotify would add The Beatles to their list of artist the second it was possible. Everybody that are familiar with the Beatles history (ex. Paul McCartney VS Michael Jackson) knows that it's a mess. I think it's disrespectful that talk down on Spotify because of what they cant do anything about. We should remind ourselves that if it wasn't for them - we wouldn't stream music the way that we take for granted today. Shame on you!

I will be canceling my premium account. And leaving Spotify. They don't have any good artist for our genre of music. They leave us out for the hipster of today but that's okay I have records. Don't waste your money. Customer service is sack

Bull**bleep** we got MOG lastfm and Pandora

@shanetanner 

I suggest you ask the artists to add their music to Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have a REAL solution you can add local files, you can add anything. This is my playlist: https://player.spotify.com/user/go_odtaste98/playlist/2ib8hrECbQ9ZEBEqGYxjBk maybe its will not work for you but you can add some to yourself.

Just so you know, Pink Floyd, AC/DC and Led Zeppelin are all available on Spotify now. 

The Beatles will be on Spotify at midnight tonight!

yes yes yes, cant wait

They're coming to spotify tomorrow!

The Beatles are coming to Spotify, Christmas Eve 2015.

I'm listening to the Beatles on Spotify for the first time ever, it's finally happened!

It was very good open spotify and see the albums of the Beatles  available :). Will be great to listen them through my day! I've got to admit it's getting better x] x]

The Beatles albums all show up on my Spotify list, but alas....... when I click to play I get 'this song is not available'. Wtf? Are they rolling this out incrementally?

I'm so happy! First thing yesterday was putting all their albums in a playlist and their other songs in between, all in chronological order. And now I'm listening. This is Beatles Day. And Spotify has become an even better place than it was before.

Wait no more!

Been waiting too, ever since I joined Spotify as a paying subscriber when it first came to US. Yesterday morning the Beatles album called "1" showed up on my Amazon Prime digital list along with a notification by email so I immediately checked Spotify.

EUREKA!!!!

There was Sgt. Pepper, The White Album, Rubber Soul (I've bought this album 4 times over the years) and others!

BEATLEMANIA!

Suggested posts