Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Chronic.

The Chronic.

This has without a doubt been asked before, but I'l go again since this is legendary. Why on earth isn't Dr. Dre's The Chronic on Spotify? Is the content to explicit for Spotify? Is it because Death Row is mad at Dre? Or some other reason? I mean, the album IS there:  Dr. Dre – The Chronic But all the tracks are unavaible (Except for Nuthin' But a G Thang (Thank God), but that tracks is played through a Dogg Pound album, since Snoop spits a verse in it). Really, why on EARTH wouldn't one feature maybe the best collection of rap ever?

12 Replies

It should be obvious why his music is not available on Spotify, he started his own thing and it was bought out so the exclusive rights to his music went with Apple. I mean a 3 billion dollar business deal tends to allow another company the exclusive rights to someone's music. Just find the CD at a used CD store and rip it to your computer and then synch it with the spotify desktop app and whatever mobile device you are using. Used CDs are cheap these days 2, 3 , 4 bucks a piece.

We should have to do that. ^^

That's dumb af

Complain to Dr. Dre, it's his fault, not Spotifys. 

Wait, you can put your own songs onto Spotify? Thank you, I had no idea.

Also, dre's album 2001 is still on there. Weird...

actually its apples fault they own Dre's music

@804R wrote:

Complain to Dr. Dre, it's his fault, not Spotifys. 

Yo I had Ain't Nuthin But a "G" Thang on Spotify but they removed it from my saves and I can't find it????? I don't know what the **bleep** is happening I found this while I was looking.

How do u add stuff on Spotify????

As in your OWN songs

so ive tried uploading nuthin but a g thang from my pc and it lets me put it in th elocal files but wont let me drag it to my SONGS list nor any playlist....dunoo whats up with it...ive even renamed it and still wont let me move the file...

C´mon people, we need this **bleep**... best **bleep**in´ rap album ever bitches!

Suggested posts