Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

The Pinkprint Deluxe Explicit version contains Anaconda song without Nicki's verses

Solved!
Highlighted

The Pinkprint Deluxe Explicit version contains Anaconda song without Nicki's verses

beowafle
Music Fan

This is really confusing - why is the only explicit deluxe version of the album missing most of the Anaconda song? This must be a mistake, no way the label actually wanted the album to be this way.

Nicki Minaj – The Pinkprint (Deluxe)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: The Pinkprint Deluxe Explicit version contains Anaconda song without Nicki's verses

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

Sounds like you're onto something with the Target problem. @beowafle I noticed the version you linked to has several tracks, including Anaconda, listed as the Target version. In fact, I can't even play it as it says it's not available in the United States. Try this link, and see if it works better:  Nicki Minaj – The Pinkprint (Deluxe) It may have a regional restriction, but worth a try; not sure what country all of you are in.

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
4 Replies

Re: The Pinkprint Deluxe Explicit version contains Anaconda song without Nicki's verses

Breanna1117

I bought mine from target and its missing the lyrics for Anaconda as well...I feel like this was a huge mistake that has yet to be caught somehow???

latiachanell

I bought mine from target and its missing lyrics aswell! what the heck!

Solution!

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

Sounds like you're onto something with the Target problem. @beowafle I noticed the version you linked to has several tracks, including Anaconda, listed as the Target version. In fact, I can't even play it as it says it's not available in the United States. Try this link, and see if it works better:  Nicki Minaj – The Pinkprint (Deluxe) It may have a regional restriction, but worth a try; not sure what country all of you are in.

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

beowafle
Music Fan

Well this keeps getting interesting. The version you posted is available for me (including full Anaconda song), 1 song is unavailable (Big Daddy) and even though it is Deluxe, it has only 19 songs. However I have noticed that this version was added and even though it is not marked as Deluxe, it has the highest number of tracks (21) and all are full and available.

Huh. Wouldn't mind if it stayed this way.

BTW I'm in Czech Republic.

SUGGESTED POSTS