Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The content of one off my playlist is gone.

Solved!

The content of one off my playlist is gone.

Hi.

I logged on to my spotify account as usual today after work, but to my surprise everything in my Main playlist was gone. 

All my other playlist ( Not so frequently used still have all their content ).
Can you tell me what happened to my "Reggae List" and what to do to get my tracks back ?

Have spent a lot of time making this list and had hoped not to have to do it again.

Thanks for replay's

Fredrik

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmmmm.........it syas there are 4 tracks but only displays two and I'm guessing there should be lots more. If you get in touch with the support guys, they should be able to roll back to a time when your playlist had lots of tracks.

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Are the tracks missing if you look at the playlist on another device? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I also had the content of a playlist disappear on me today, while I was listening to it!  I was cleaning my kb and thought perhaps I'd accidentally hit a button, but now I'm not so sure.  It's still shows the playlist name and that it has 219 tracks and 1 person follows it, but there are no files to play.  I don't have another device to try logging in with and leary of logging out in case there's a way I can recall it.  

ANY assistance is greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!  🙂

Thanks for a quick reply

Have tried to log on my Phone, Computer and Tab but the second I log in the files disappeared. ( Tried to login on computer when the problem occurred. ) 
Also tried to log in to a Friends account that Follows that list, but all files are still missing.

This my final step in recovery, to contact support. 

In browsing some of the similar suggested threads, I found that when I logged on to use the web player (1st time ever), my list is, in fact, still intact!  Phew!  Now.... I'm guessing there's an update or something available to use the desktop player, which I'll have to take care of later, BUT if anyone has a suggestion of what to do to try and avoid something like this in the future, that'd be sweet.  For now I'm going to copy the playlist and hope that's backup enough.   

Maybe I could open the list in web player, and atleast get a copy of the list before I remake the list to desktop player. ? 

Edit :::

Im not that lucky ;////

Appriciate all the help I can get, I have no clues anymore...

Could you post the spotify URI for the playlist @fredriklarsen ? 

Reggae og alt chill is the URI !

Marked as solution

Hmmmm.........it syas there are 4 tracks but only displays two and I'm guessing there should be lots more. If you get in touch with the support guys, they should be able to roll back to a time when your playlist had lots of tracks.

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Thanks alot!

Support rolled time back and fixed it immidiatly after I sent the first mail. :)) 

Another happy ending.....awesome!

Enjoy your music 🙂

Suggested posts