Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

The new Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me free (thank you) does not play spotify

Solved!

Re: The new Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me free (thank you) does not play spotify

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello there!

This sounds like it can be an issue related with your network so it'd be great if you could try another internet connection. You could do this at a friend or family members house, but it might also work if you create a hotspot network with your phone.

Let me know how this goes!

Jose_MRock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: The new Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me free (thank you) does not play spotify

Biigdaddio
Regular

Okay... Solved. Apparently I can log into Spotify with either my email or my user name. I unlinked the account from the Home app, which I'm pretty sure was using my email and then relinked it with my user name. Voila. It worked. 

Thanks for your efforts. 

Highlighted

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hey @Biigdaddio!

I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day :)

Jose_MRock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
handShake30fps.gif
SUGGESTED POSTS