Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The songs I like won't show up!!!!

The songs I like won't show up!!!!

On spotify, there are a few songs that I like from this one artist, and they're on the same album. The other day I added these songs to one of my playlists, and I listened to them to my heart's desire. However, since this morning, when I went back to my playlist, five of the songs from the album weren't there. But when I went back to look at the playlist, the song amount shown on the playlist was unchanged. So I went to the artist's page to see what was up and those same five songs weren't on the album! After completely losing it, I checked sites like ITunes, Pandora, and even youtube, and on all the sites i looked for, the songs showed up! SO IS THIS LIKE A SPOTIFY BUG OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THOSE SONGS BACK!!!!!!
2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
it might be true that certain songs are not avaible in your country but this is really really rare.. Anyway... you can add also your mp3 files as "local files" into your spotify library and you can add them afterwards to your playlists as well.

spotify can't decide which songs are avaible and which not. This is a decision of the label or by the artist.

Can you please send me the names of the songs? I'll check if they are avaible in germany.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Go into the Spotify preferences inside of the desktop app and make sure to uncheck the box that says "hide unplayable tracks"

If you see the songs in your playlist and they are gray and unplayable,

The reason is that the artist or their music label has decided to remove it from Spotify.

The availability of songs on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.
Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts