Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This Drake promotion is terrible

This Drake promotion is terrible

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put Drake in EVERY SINGLE section of the Spotify app needs to be fired. I will definitely not be continuing my premium subscription if this keeps up.

I enjoy the browse section for discovering new music, not for being forced into listening to the lateset artist you sold out to.

3 Replies

Hey @_ti7g335-af7a,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

If you have any further comments, feel free to let us know in this thread!

"In My Feelings" by Drake started to play on my app with no action by me. This is ridiculous. I was listening to an entirely different song/album/artist and Spotify switches me over to Drake? Is this how you treat premium subscribers? Maybe spend less time force feeding us things we don't want and more time fixing the numerous bugs with the app. Like removing downloaded albums/songs, or random pauses, or saying I can't play my downloaded songs while I'm offline. 

Hey @kizlo

That sounds strange! Spotify doesn't play anything on your behalf, it doesn't pause playback by itself either.

I recommend following the steps in this article to make sure your account is secure. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts