Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This song is not avaible. If you have this song in your computer...

This song is not avaible. If you have this song in your computer...

Hi!

I'm Win user. Since two day ago a have an issue with the app. It show me the following message "This song is not available. If you have this song in your computer..." but I dont have any local file. Every single song I have in my playlists are from the app.
Same issue when I try to use the Spotify web player.

I dont have this problem in other devices so it is my computer.

I tried a lot of possible ways to fix it. Delete it, reinstall, check my connection, open IP ports, change for another user account, but it stills.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

Thanks a lot!

13 Replies

Same problem but no answeres! I have the problem in every single song!!! Never had this problem before and now it´s every song!! Where is the service for what I am paying for!

Hello... It's meee....

Oh come on! Where are the Spotify Genius????

I need to listen Adele!!!

Something new!

I tested the web player with Google Chrome and it works. So I think the problem comes from Flash Player.

Same problem and it works in Chrome on the WebPlayer and on my iPhone but not on my computer.
Tryed to uninstall and install Spotify again - but same error message.

Same problem here, every song it tells me that this song is not avaible, even though i deleted all spotify folders and spotify itself

I have the same problem, but I'm use macOS and the player for Mac. 😰

Same problem here (Dutch):

Hier een soortgelijk probleem. Sinds deze week kan ik op zowel een Windows 7 pc (werk) als op mijn eigen windows 10 laptop geen enkel nummer afspelen. De melding:  "Dit nummer is niet beschikbaar, als het bestand op je computer staat kun je het importeren." komt naar voren. Als ik mijn iphone pak, doet alles het wel :(. Iemand een idee?

Translation:

I ahve a problem with spority which started this week. I can't play any songs on my WIndows 7 desktop (at work) or my Windows 10 laptop. The error message: "Dit nummer is niet beschikbaar, als het bestand op je computer staat kun je het importeren." pops up. When using my iphone I don't have any problems. Who has any ideo to solve this?

I'd like to know what your standard browser is and if you have anti-virus installed. Since Spotify did not update, an external source must be the problem. I use Firefox as a default browser at work and at home.

Uninstalling and reinstalling flash did not work. The webplayer in FF does not work either.

Same problem here. I've tried re-installing, clearing the cache, online-offline-online switching back and forth. Nothing works.. Please fix this issue.

I have solved this issue using an older version of Spotify, which can be found here:

http://upgrade.spotify.com/upgrade/client/win32-x86/spotify_installer-1.0.7.157.g2a6526f9-88.exe

Arg.. the problem returned since Spotify updates itself. Solution can be found here tp prevent Spotify from updating:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Horrible-update-0-8-8/m-p/280204/highlight/true#M23776

1. Make a new empy text file

2. Name it Spotify_new.exe

3. Right click the file and make the file read only

1. Make a new empty text file

2. Name it Spotify_new.exe.sig

3. Right click the file and make the file read only

Spotify will not be able to update because it can't delete the files, because they are read only, all future upgrades will fail.

This method is easy to use and permanent.

(Many thanks to skomes)

i am have the same problem, how can i fix it? i did try re install, delete the offfiles, o install the oldest version, but nothing works.

=O

Why is that the solution? I just want to be able to use my spotify premium without any problems, I pay for their service. I dont want to download an older version, it worked before so what is the problem?

Suggested posts