Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Throwback Thursday Archive

Throwback Thursday Archive

Anapet22
Casual Listener

Looking for last week’s (May 16-22, 2019) track list of songs from #ThrowbackThursday playlist. Like a total newb, I forgot to add them to a personal playlist. Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Throwback Thursday Archive

Acalaharrison
Casual Listener

I’m thinking I should make a public playlist every week as a “back-up” for people who don’t/forget to manually make their copy of the weekly playlist. I’m surprised Spotify doesn’t already do this with so many people following this playlist. Any suggestions for a title format? #throwbackthursday archive month day year? Anyone understand the search feature enough to know what would be most user-friendly? TIA!!

Anapet22
Casual Listener

It’s funny...I searched for just that “#throwbackthursday archive” hoping another kind soul was already cataloging the playlist history. Do you have last week’s 🤞🏻

Acalaharrison
Casual Listener

I don’t :( I came upon your posting looking for it lol. 

Hey @Anapet22 and @Acalaharrison,

If you like a playlist we made for you, be sure to back it up in one of your own playlists because it's not possible to go back to a previous version.

Sorry about that! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day :)

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Sawyer612

How exactly do you "backup a playlist" to your library. I don't see an option that says specifically backup? I want to make sure I do it right so I don't miss playlists that go by...

SUGGESTED POSTS