Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's free bug

To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's free bug

I've gotten that message since the update on Firefox. I've already updated the latest version of Adobe flashplayer multiple times recently (version 18). So I don't think this is supposed to appear on the screen. I'm pretty sure it's a bug that popped up after the update. This only happens on Firefox and not on Google Chrome. But for some reason I'm using an old version of Spotify on Chrome so that's probably why.

spot1.JPG
1 Reply

Spotify have always used flash for the web app (I believe chrome has flash support built in, so I would reccomdend using that).

Quick question: Why don't you use the desktop app?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts