Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

To remove a song, the program shuts itself

Solved!

To remove a song, the program shuts itself

I've been a few days with the same problem: when I delete a song from my playlists, automatically, the program just closes. I tried to reinstall it several times but still the same problem. Can you help? 

Gracias!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, jlopezrodrigo! This is a known issue and the Spotify team is currently hard at work to fix it.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I feel you. You may want to follow this topic to be up to date while the Spotify team is working on a fix.

Marked as solution

I'm locking this thread. Anyone with the issue of their desktop client closing when adding tracks to or deleting tracks from a playlist should post details in this thread.

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, jlopezrodrigo! This is a known issue and the Spotify team is currently hard at work to fix it.

I will wait. By email not answer me, I'm very angry in that regard. Thanks for the reply!!! 🙂 

Marked as solution

I feel you. You may want to follow this topic to be up to date while the Spotify team is working on a fix.

Ok, thanks again!

Marked as solution

I'm locking this thread. Anyone with the issue of their desktop client closing when adding tracks to or deleting tracks from a playlist should post details in this thread.

Suggested posts