Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tried to delete one song from playlist, all songs were accidentally deleted

Tried to delete one song from playlist, all songs were accidentally deleted

Hello,

I tried to delete one single song from my playlist titled "dinner cocktail" and somehow ended up deleting every single song from the playlist. Because the playlist title is still there, the Recover My Playlist function does not help.

Is there any way to recover the tunes from this playlist? I did this on Friday afternoon. I'm still not sure whether it was my fault or a bug of some sort...

Thanks for any suggestions! 

3 Replies

I am assuming you have closed out of your client since it was back on Friday. Since it seems like you lost pretty much your entire playlist, I would suggest using this form to contact someone on the spotify staff to ask them if the playlist can be restored to an earlier date. If you get a do-not-reply email, remember to reply anyways and you should be in contact with someone from spotify in a short amount of time.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Thanks. I did send a message to Spotify through the form, and then responded to the automatic response, but still haven't heard back from them yet. I'll try again.

You can also tweet @SpotifyCares which is often faster. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts