Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

"This content is not available in your country", podcasts don't even show up on the desktop app, the playlists are all empty. Great job guys, when his youtube videos will be gone by the end of year how are we going to watch JRE? Literally no alternative. This is just pathetic, you bought this deal and you can't even stream it in the countries where spotify is supported? Seriously, is this a joke? 

EDIT: Ok, so we have people from Ukraine, ruZZia, Saudi ArabiaBrazil, Kazakhstan, Egypt and Iran here complaining about the same thing. Gonna be fun seeing how many more people from other countries will join this thread so we can have some idea of the scale of this problem. 

99 Replies

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts and feedback.

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but as @Mihail mentioned - availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

The worst is receiving this in your email... At least don't advertise the content if the users can't access it.

Spotify loves trolling

Captura de Tela 2020-12-07 às 10.23.16.png

Yeah, it is kind of hilarious, they forgot to write with the tiny font at the very bottom of that picture something like:

"as we don't have rights to our own licences in some areas, your country might not be included" 

Unfortunately, what you said is confirmation that we will not be able to view the content right now; an explanation without a solution, which doesn't really help with anything.
Thinking of cancelling my membership until all of this is sorted out.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your feedback.

We always aiming to improve, so we really appreciate it.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

@Jeremy wrote:

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your feedback.

We always aiming to improve, so we really appreciate it.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

can't get anymore pointless and generic than this...it's almost like you're automated, are you a human being ? L.M.A.O

Dude, he prolly is a bot for real

i have same problem, is JRE only available for USA and Canada?

Couple mounts later and it still unavailable in Ukraine for Premium users, sad times 😞 Considering that people can't register Ukrainian accounts if they don't have a local credit card, so anyone outside Ukraine can't use lower premium price.

Hey, on Instagram Joe Rogan say it available for everyone, so is this Spotify decision to restrict access to JRE in some countries?

There is a solution to this, the only solution that spotify forced us to use. Search for "PowerfulJRE 12"channel on youtube, its basically some random guy reuploading the full streams. Thats the only way to watch it now.

Good job spotify, i also know at least two other channels which reupload full podcasts, so when spotify takes down one (which spotify obviously will at some point) there will always be alternatives, this process is unstobbale now, you created this mess. 

http://chng.it/GScBPwXndt here is a petition to Make Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify Podcasts available to everyone globally

http://chng.it/GScBPwXndt here is a petition to Make Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify Podcasts available to everyone globally

Same issue in Saudi Arabia. This is really  frustrating.

والله شي يقهر
شكل الوضع مره مطول

-----------------------

Same in Saudi Arabia 

i hope they fix it ASAP!!

Ukraine is Russia in their mind. no other explaine for me.

Same in Kazakhstan. Gotta love that you can't even pay to watch it. Here is a justification for piracy. 

Same thing here in Egypt couldnt access it ive commented in other thread and on his youtube channel and still cant access the JRE podcast on Spotify. 

petition won't stand a chance against a 100 million dollars, spotify can shove their boots up joe's ass all they want

I had no trouble watching Joe Rogan anywhere in the world on Youtube. I will not be subscribing to Spotify anytime soon.

Suggested posts