Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

Podcasts don't work - Sri Lanka

Mayaan
Visitor

I'm from Sri Lanka and have got premium after it become available here a few months ago,

But whenever I try to listen to a podcast (JRE) it just redirects me back to the home screen. Tried so many different ways. And everyone I talk to over here seems to be having the same problem.

• Is it some sort of licensing issue of podcasts to my country? Because the music works fine. 
    If it is, when can we expect it to be fully accessible?

Thanks!

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

ahmadaa98
Visitor
Egypt (Population: 100 million btw)

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

mihirab
Casual Listener

You could try opening a new free account with a new email address using a VPN. As long as you don't attach a payment method, your location will be locked to your VPN server location. Make sure you try different servers coz spotify has a log of VPN server IP addresses, which is how they block VPNs at sign up. This worked for me. Good luck.

Re: Podcasts don't work - Sri Lanka

denisyaka
Casual Listener
welcome to the corporate world

ivansierhieiev
Visitor

Hey, 

So, how long do we need to wait? 1 year, 5 years? Can you just say what's the problem? Licensing issues? Corporate? 

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS