Announcements

Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

Mihail

Hey everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Spotify aims to offer as much content and features in all markets, sometimes this isn't possible due to licensing or other reasons. We know how this might be disappointing and reassure you that we constantly look for ways to provide as much content as possible to the broadest audience. 

We recommend keeping an eye over on our Newsroom, as we'll post any new updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any. You should also keep your app updated to the latest version to get all features and upgrades as soon as they're made available.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

AlienSpacecraft
Casual Listener

Hi everybody. I'm from Russia and I have the same issue. When I first found out about Spotify becoming available in Russia and JRE moving to Spotify I thought to myself: 'Too good to be true'. It turned out exactly as I thought. Why do I need Spotify if a can't listen to my favourite podcast? What a shame

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

nq428vhzxrfjfgw
Visitor

aloha,

I can confirm still not working in Ukraine.

Does anyone contact the Spotify support directly?

The JRE would be the only reason to buy premium, but worldwide is obviously not worldwide?

Or maybe its just marketing by Joe and Spotify?

Cheers

Marcel

Ganzabeil
Casual Listener

From Egypt here, no podcasts at all.

if I can’t access JRE podcast, I’ll srsly consider switching to YouTube music.

Bad idea from rogan, now his content is more restricted and censored than ever.

EGoodarz

Same issue in Iran!
I just found out about this!!!! Found this thread while trying to figure out a solution! Actually, I think here is the only place that is talking about this issue. I really hope it doesn't stay this way because it's quite disappointing!

Mihail

Hey everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Spotify aims to offer as much content and features in all markets, sometimes this isn't possible due to licensing or other reasons. We know how this might be disappointing and reassure you that we constantly look for ways to provide as much content as possible to the broadest audience. 

We recommend keeping an eye over on our Newsroom, as we'll post any new updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any. You should also keep your app updated to the latest version to get all features and upgrades as soon as they're made available.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

AlienSpacecraft
Casual Listener
Finally, some response. So you're basically saying that you don't have any solution any time soon. Alrighty.

Lladerat
Regular

Didn't expect anything else, same with their PS4 app that is not available in Ukraine no matter how many months i've been writing to their support about it the answers are always as stale, robotic and lifeless as possible, just the same as here. They bought the JRE for insane money, they own it now, they are officially supported in the countries we are talking in this thread... they are using THEIR OWN damn platform for streaming it... and SOMEHOW they are still not able to give us access to it, what a ****ng joke this whole corporate world is, literally one month left till we all lose access to JRE podcasts because he will delete his podcasts from his youtube channel so we will be left with literally nothing. What a Pathetic, Idiotic, Moronic, Gargantuan sized stupidity. The only solution would be to start using VPN like we going back to the stone age again... 

AlienSpacecraft
Casual Listener

" literally one month left till we all lose access to JRE podcasts because he will delete his podcasts from his youtube channel so we will be left with literally nothing."

That's my main concern as well. I hope somebody will reupload all his stuff on Youtube and continue to do so with the new material. I guess I should start downloading my favourite episodes of JRE right now lol

You mentioned VPN, I tried to access JRE via VPN and end up with nothing. Weird.

viruslab
Casual Listener

i have same issue in russia too

Loneranger3000
Visitor
+1 for Saudi Arabia. C'mon Spotify step up. I'm cancelling if there's no JRE
SUGGESTED POSTS