Announcements

Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

Mihail

Hey everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Spotify aims to offer as much content and features in all markets, sometimes this isn't possible due to licensing or other reasons. We know how this might be disappointing and reassure you that we constantly look for ways to provide as much content as possible to the broadest audience. 

We recommend keeping an eye over on our Newsroom, as we'll post any new updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any. You should also keep your app updated to the latest version to get all features and upgrades as soon as they're made available.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

Lladerat
Regular

There is a solution to this, the only solution that spotify forced us to use. Search for "PowerfulJRE 12"channel on youtube, its basically some random guy reuploading the full streams. Thats the only way to watch it now.

Good job spotify, i also know at least two other channels which reupload full podcasts, so when spotify takes down one (which spotify obviously will at some point) there will always be alternatives, this process is unstobbale now, you created this mess. 

Re: Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

alimarjovi2
Casual Listener

http://chng.it/GScBPwXndt here is a petition to Make Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify Podcasts available to everyone globally

alimarjovi2
Casual Listener
http://chng.it/GScBPwXndt here is a petition to Make Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify Podcasts available to everyone globally

Abdulelah
Visitor

Same issue in Saudi Arabia. This is really  frustrating.

Captain_Arabia

والله شي يقهر
شكل الوضع مره مطول

-----------------------

Same in Saudi Arabia 

i hope they fix it ASAP!!

denisyaka
Casual Listener
Ukraine is Russia in their mind. no other explaine for me.

sheilun
Visitor

Same in Kazakhstan. Gotta love that you can't even pay to watch it. Here is a justification for piracy. 

ramzyriyad
Visitor

Same thing here in Egypt couldnt access it ive commented in other thread and on his youtube channel and still cant access the JRE podcast on Spotify. 

Ganzabeil
Casual Listener
petition won't stand a chance against a 100 million dollars, spotify can shove their boots up joe's ass all they want

patgarner
I had no trouble watching Joe Rogan anywhere in the world on Youtube. I will not be subscribing to Spotify anytime soon.
SUGGESTED POSTS