Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Turn Off Podcasts

Turn Off Podcasts

There should be an option to hide suggested podcasts. I don't want to see them cluttering the Home section.

9 Replies

Hello @saltdo,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Check out the Ideas Exchange. Here you can let us know what you'd like to see different and have  other people vote for your idea.

See you in the Ideas Exchange soon!

Have a nice day 🙂

@Guido How do I submit an idea there? I just see the list of existing ideas, but no option to submit a new one...

There should be an option to turn off podcasts totally - I never use them (in fact, I never encountered something more boring than podcasts...) and, as you say, they keep cluttering more relevant content!

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts in this thread. We're sorry for the delayed reply in this thread. We just came across it.

There's actually an idea about this. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

**bleep** link does not allow for adding new ideas. I agree Podcasts are useless to me and I have zero interest in them Thee should be a way to turn them off/hide them.

Jeremy,

The "idea" has been ignored for almost 2 years. If you or another mod would actually post on it to let us know the progress, you may have fewer irate customers submitting support tickets about wanting more curation to disable podcasts.

In case you don't know where the idea is, you can find the link for it here if you actually want to do something about it:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Podcasts-Option-to-disable-or-hide-podcast...

Put your money where your mouth is, and actually push this idea through and give us choice, or we'll just find another music streaming service that does listen to its subscribers.

Your move, dude.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stop ignoring us. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>FIX IT !<<<<<<<<<<<

I’m cancelling Spotify as I have zero interest in podcasts and they are constantly shoved in my face

I listen to a podcast and I can never click off it or delete it and it is always running. Why is there no way to x out of it?

Suggested posts