Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[UE Smart Radio] Spotify App Problem

[UE Smart Radio] Spotify App Problem

For the past couple of weeks, the Spotify app on my Logitech UE Smart Radio has been failing.  The app recognizes my account, but won't display my playlists.  I can search for titles, artist, and albums, and I can get the app to play songs, but it doesn't see my playlists, which is a new behavior.  I've been using this app for several years without trouble. I have made no changes to my UE Smart Radio settings or firmware that might explain the problem.  I have uninstalled the app, reset it, even reset my UE Smart Radio to its factory settings, but the problem persists. Any suggestions?

4 Replies

I have exactly the same issue - been ongoing for around 3 weeks now - have asked Logitech but zero response from them despite several emails...

Tonight I tried the app and its working fine. Go figure.

Tonight I tried the app and its working fine. Go figure.How about you? Have you been getting this 502 Bad Gateway errors too?

Yeah 502 badgatway all the time - currently mine is working too - but thats how it is, very intermittent - i know for sure that if i went back to it later it will not work - i never used to have any problems but now this 502 gateway error pops up almost all the time

Still no response back from Logitech either...

Suggested posts