Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to access Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV

Solved!

Unable to access Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV

Hello to all.

I am unable to start Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV although it was working recently.  All I have is a black screen with an ellarge part of the Spotify logo showing on the left hand side. When I uninstalled the app and rerun it, the login screen says that the "page is outdated and I should try refreshing" ...which I have done...but I am going round in circles!  Thanks in advice for any solutions.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

1) update your Samsung TV firmware

2) return the TV set back to factory settings

3) return Smart Hub back to factory settings

#3 did the trick for me. If you go & change Spotify password on PC or other devices, Samsung Smart Hub cannot connect to Spotify for some reason.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Welcome to the wonderful world of blank spaces on Samsung Smart TV offered to you by Spotify...Where there's a will there's a way! In other words...no way.

1429783553420-963624266.jpg

Same problem with my Samsung TV

Marked as solution

Hi,

1) update your Samsung TV firmware

2) return the TV set back to factory settings

3) return Smart Hub back to factory settings

#3 did the trick for me. If you go & change Spotify password on PC or other devices, Samsung Smart Hub cannot connect to Spotify for some reason.

#3 worked like a charm.  Thanks

DJP

Does anybody know whether WebOS on Sharp TV (not Samsung) has a Spotify app?  Mine has something like "Aquos Net+"

and the menu of Settings says something like:

Software upgrade: V.3.5.4a

Application Version: V3.3.0

I do have iPlayer, Youtube and tons of useless apps but don't know how to find Spotify among them, if there is at all?

Pls advise.

Suggested posts