Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to find Spotify in the Garmin connect IQ store

Unable to find Spotify in the Garmin connect IQ store

Country

Singapore

Device

Garmin vivoactive 3 Music

My Question or Issue

Unable to find Spotify in the Garmin connect IQ store although many online tutorials are showing it is possible. 

15 Replies

Hey @qngwn.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's possible that the app isn't available in your region. We tried to find the Connect store for Singapore but were unlucky. Find out if your device is supported in Singapore as it might not be out yet. Garmin should be able to tell you more about this.

Let us know what you can find. Have a nice day!

I have same issue. My  vivoactive 3 music is in Thailand.

I have been unable to find Spotify in my GARMIN IQ app

it isn’t showing up. I am only in Texas. I know the app is available in my region. 
my friends have downloaded it. I have an iPhone however. 

how can I get it downloaded 

Hi @Encounteryouth,

Make sure you install the Garmin Connect IQ app, and your device and watch are connected to the same WiFi. You may then follow these steps:

1. Open the Connect IQ app on your mobile.
  2. Search for Spotify and tap Download.
  3. On your watch, scroll up to My Music and select Spotify. You’ll see pop-up message that asks you to check the Connect IQ app. 
  4. In the Connect IQ app, you’re prompted to log in to Spotify and connect your accounts. Tap OKAY to confirm

Hope it helps! Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day.

Hi
So I've the same problem in Denmark. I also know for a fact that the app is available in my region but the app doesn't show up when I search for it in the IQ connect app? Is there any other way I might be able to instal Spotify?

Anne

any solution?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hi all, i bought Fenix 5 plus yesterday and could not find spotify in connect iq store.I was desperade tried several options and forums with no luck.Than i tried removing my Forerunner 935 from device list and it (Spotify) finally appeared in app list so i was able to download it. I am in europe/slovakia, so perhaps this might not work in every ww location but worth trying if you having same issue.

Cheers 🙂

I've got the same issue for the Forerunner 245. Any solution so far?

How did you remove your watch from the store and started searching afterwards?

Thank you all!

The samé problém here in Slovakia. Fénix 6 AMD no Spotify on IQ Garmin market. Thanks fór clue 🎯

Hey @Majjjo and @Lieven1,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Have you already tried restarting your device and seeing if you can follow the steps @Guido listed above? 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify is not in the store

I'm having the same issue with the new Venu sq 2 and the Spotify wouldn't come up in Connect IQ, if anyone had a solution for this would be great to share.

I have also checked the Connect app, Connect IQ app, the Android version on my phone, the watch software version, and the Connect Express on Windows, none has resolved the issue, so really need assistance here!

I had the same problem. I was helped by a chat with garmin, they recommended me to download spotify via computer using Garmin Express program and it worked! The whole process took me about 5 minutes.
Enjoy 🙂

Hi, did y0u find a solution to this? 

Suggested posts