Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to find Spotify on Galaxy Store for Gear sports in India

Solved!

Unable to find Spotify on Galaxy Store for Gear sports in India

Plan

Premium(student)

Country

India

Device

(SamsungGear Sports)

Operating System

(Tizen 4.0.0.2)

My Question or Issue

Unable to find Spotify on Galaxy store for Samsung gear sports in India

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ApplepieControl.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the app is missing from the Galaxy Store are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hey @rathodkuldeepsi! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Please be aware that this issue is already under investigation.

Be sure to check this ongoing issue thread to get more details about it. ^^

Peace

Hi, I have my Gear S2 in Brazil and had to re-initiate my Watch to factory standard. Now, I can't see Spotify App in Samsung Store (Brazil region). What is going on???

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

(SamsungGear Sports)

Operating System

(Tizen 4.0.0.2)

My Question or Issue

Unable to find Spotify on Galaxy store for Samsung gear sports in Denmark

Marked as solution

Hey @ApplepieControl.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the app is missing from the Galaxy Store are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Gear S2 Classic

Operating System

Tizen 4.0.0.2

My Question or Issue

Unable to find Spotify on Galaxy store in Germany

Hey @cr4zypi3t.

Thanks for getting back to us.

This issue should be fixed now. Be sure to update your devices to the latest firmware and keep Spotify on the latest version.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Have a nice day!

@Guido wrote:

Hey @cr4zypi3t.

Thanks for getting back to us.

This issue should be fixed now. Be sure to update your devices to the latest firmware and keep Spotify on the latest version.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Have a nice day!

I am on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ on the latest software and have a Spotify paid subscription. I recently bought a Samsung GearFit2 Pro and updated it to the latest software . I am based out of India and my Spotify account is also Indian.

When I go to Gear Fit/Samsung Wear app and click on Samsung Galaxy Apps and search for Spotify, the Spotify app for the band does not show up.

Please help! The problem is still not solved for me. 

Hi am unbale to find the Spotify app on the Galaxy Store please can someone help or provide and update. 

not fixed.

I tried to install Spotify on my Gear S2 in Brazil and it can't be found on Galaxy Store.

It is a shame!

Not sure if the problem is from Samsung, but certainly Spotify should have done something to ensure its app remains available in the store.

@flmello wrote:

not fixed.

I tried to install Spotify on my Gear S2 in Brazil and it can't be found on Galaxy Store.

It is a shame!

Not sure if the problem is from Samsung, but certainly Spotify should have done something to ensure its app remains available in the store.

It really is a shame! I pay for Spotify Premium and now I think I'll cancel because it's a waste if I can't use my Spotify account because Spotify decided the Gear S2 is no longer a supported device. 

Yes. I too have the same issue and it is still not fixed as of posting this message.

No. It is not fixed. Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Again not there

Suggested posts