Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to launch / uninstall

Solved!

Unable to launch / uninstall

Hi everyone, 

I have a few issues... Since yesterday, spotify doesn't even want to launch. When I try to open it, nohing happens, not even an error message. Nothing happened, it just stopped working. I tried to uninstall it so I can install it back, hoping it would fix the problem, but I can't. I tried to uninstall it with the usual windows tool, nothing happens. I also tried using ccleaner, nothing happens. Not even an error message. Any idea what's wrong and how I can fix that ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm....usually that works! At this point, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey there @lyingrain and welcome to the community! Can you post some system details so we know what we're working with? Things like your OS, version of Spotify, etc?

Hi, my computer is a samsung NP370R5E woking under windows 8.1. For the version of spotify, I don't know which information you need, sorry. It was up to date. Can you tell me what you need and where I can find it ? For the moment all I have is "version of the product : 1.4.90g0b6df40b"

Good info! Just to confirm, you followed these steps for a clean reinstallation of the application, but were unable to complete, right?

Yeah that's right

Marked as solution

Hmm....usually that works! At this point, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

ok, thank you very much 🙂

Suggested posts